Subscribe on Youtube!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Subtokyo! Japanese SubCulture VLOG




Hey guys! I’m starting my new show channel called “Subtokyo” Covering Japanese Subculture in Tokyo. I like covering subjects of Anime, Manga, Tech, Events, Videogames, food, and other fun stuff! Straight from Tokyo :D Check it out!!



check out the channel:http://www.youtube.com/Subtokyo




I’ll actually be posting a video about the upcoming Tokyo Anime Fair Tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

If you’re a regular youtube watcher then be sure to subscribe to my Subtokyo channel as well ^^


We’re doing all right still in Tokyo after the Earthquake and all, I was hesitant to post this and start things up… But I’ve been working on this for a while, I’m ready so I thought I’d give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment